Wednesday, October 3, 2012

This or That Tag! :)

I was browsing different beauty blogs looking for a tag to do and I saw this tag from tresbeauglamour ... So I decided to do this tag. :)

This or That :)

Makeup:
Blush or Bronzer? Blush. 
Lipgloss or Lipstick?  Lipgloss
Eyeliner or Mascara? Eyeliner
Foundation or Concealer? Foundation
Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow? Neutral eyeshadow
Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow? Pressed
Brushes or Sponges? Brushes

Nails:
OPI or China Glaze? China Glaze
Long or Short? Long (Squared oval)
Acrylic or Natural? Natural
Brights or Darks? Metallic dark
Matte or Glitter? Glitter
Accent or No Accent? No accent

Body:
Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume
Lotion or Body Butter? Body conditioner (is it the same as body butter?) I like  

                                the one from LUSH which smells a lot like roses! :)
Body Wash or Soap? Body Wash

Fashion:
Jeans or Sweat Pants? Jeans
Long Sleeve or Short? Short
Dresses or Skirts? Dresses
Stripes or Plaid? Plaid
Flip Flops or Sandals? Flip Flops
Scarves or Hats? I like them both though... but if I have to choose, scarves...
Studs or Dangly Earrings? Studs
Heels or Wedges? Heels definitely! :)
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Huh?!? Aren't they the same?
Jacket or Hoodie? Hoodie
Forever21 or Charlotte Russe? Charlotte Russe

Hair:
Curly or Straight? Straight but curls on the ends... :p
Bun or Ponytail? Buns when my hair is long but ponytail when it is short. :)
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Bobby Pins
Hair Spray or Gel? Hair Spray but I use this only when I curl my hair...
Long or Short? Long
Light or Dark? Light...
Side-swept Bangs or Full Bangs? side swept!
Up or Down? Usually up. :)

Random:
Rain or Shine? Shine, I hate getting my feet wet and soggy. ewww! :P
Summer or Winter? Summer baby! :)
Fall or Spring? Spring, not too hot not too cold. :)
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate lover! :) Though I really love vanilla ice cream



How about you ladies what do you prefer? I am tagging all of you! :) Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment