Thursday, October 25, 2012

DAY 25: Back to back Challenge


Makeup Challenge- DAY 25
Favorite eyeliner?


 My favorite eyeliner would have to be the Bobbi Brown long wear gel eyeliner in Sepia Ink and Black Ink. These eyeliners are very easy to apply using the ultrafine eyeliner brush included in the box. They kid us not when they said long wear! It won't budge and stays on as long as you want it to and can only be removed by makeup remover or extremely painstaking washing... :D 

30 Day Challenge- DAY 25
Write 5 messages to 5 different people without using names.



1) Hi_____, you know we miss you so much and we love you. I know you are watching over us every single day of our lives from up there! :) I hope you are very proud of us... Two more professionals have been added to our list and more to go! :) We will never forget the things that you taught us, how you taught us to work hard and to be the best in whatever we chose to do but most especially, how you taught us to never forget to thank the Lord for everything and to lift up everything that we do to HIM. We love you!

2) Hello ____, eventhough I never got to hold you and got to know you more. I want you to know that the months that we shared together we one of the best in my life eventhough the times we went through were tough. I know you are now one of my angels up there. And I want you to know that I love you very much.

3) Hi____, we might not say this often to you but we love you so much and we are very proud of you! You are the best super ____ ever! We can't imaging how you get to juggle everything! But most specially I admire how you manage to keep up with 8 different personalities to deal with. hihi :p I will miss our bondingan moments together, when I start my duty... huhu Although I know you will still be reading my blog a lot of times... haha We love you! :)

4) Hello! :) I don't know what to say to you... haha coz we get to talk to each other every single day... haha But anyway, I want to thank you because you are very patient with me especially in my topak moments... I really appreciate  everything that you do eventhough I don't say it... hihi You know how proud I am... haha :p Love you! :p 

I guess I will stop there I don't know who else to write to... :P

How about you ladies? Who will you write to?

No comments:

Post a Comment