Saturday, October 6, 2012

Outfit of the day: October 06, 2012

Hi there lovelies! :) This will just be a quick post... I just love wearing this dress and wanted to show it to you... hihi I attended my bf's niece's !st birthday today at Rosewood Pointe clubhouse in Taguig and I decided to wear this one piece dress. I love the skirt because of the dainty little flowers... :p I paired it off with my fave wedge shoes by Montego bay club shoes... I am loving this wedge shoes right now, coz it gives me the illusion of height without being having to bear with the pain of walking on tiptoes... :P


Then I will also show you a quick shot of my EOTD... :p


That's just Maybelline Stilleto mascara, Bobbi Brown Long wear gel eyeliner in Sepia ink, The Body shop eyeshadows in Vintage Apricot (lid wash) and Boho Brown (Crease), and Virginia Olsen Minerals eyeshadow in Diamond cluster(inner eye corner)

No comments:

Post a Comment