Saturday, October 20, 2012

An exciting news!

Hi lovelies! How has your week been? I know it is still the middle of the week... But! I am really excited as I have received several good news this week! And I am going to share one of them with you tonight... I opened my fb page and I saw a notification.... and I saw this... :)


I WON AN INVITE TO EVERYTHING 'BOUT THE GIRL'S EXCLUSIVE ANNIVERSARY PARTY!

What is the event about you ask? From their fb page it said that "This event is the concluding highlight to our month-long celebration, hosted by E'BTG's co-creator Myla Upshaw of MylaUpshaw.com and Eventstyle, Inc. ... it will be an afternoon of fun, food and a fabulous hands-on makeup workshop courtesy of Cathy Cantada-Dizon of shu uemura..."




So why am I so excited? First because this the the first ever event that I was invited to as a beauty blogger! (OMG! I am nervous at the same time because I don't know what to expect and I don't know what I am expected to do there... haha)! It is BY INVITATION ONLY so I feel really privileged! :) Thanks Everything Bout the Girl! :) Second it is a MAKEUP PARTY!!! (read above Shu uemura!!! OMG!!!) Who wouldn't jump for joy in excitement huh?!? And lastly, I will be going with one of my new found blogger friend Svetlani of beauthriftful!

To know more about Everything bout the girl, you can like their fb page here! Or you can visit their official website here!

No comments:

Post a Comment