Sunday, October 7, 2012

DAY 9: Back to back Challenge


Makeup Challenge- DAY 9
Picture of your makeup collection

My makeup collection isn't that big yet but I think it is already complete...
I managed to delete the right picture (* i am such a noob!*) and these pictures are what I managed to salvage from my camera... hihi



*singing ala little mermaid*

Look at this stuff
Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
The girl who has everything?
Look at this trove
Treasures untold
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
Looking around here you think
Sure, she's got everything
I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore
You want thingamabobs?
I've got twenty!
But who cares?
No big deal
I want more!!! :D Hahahaha



30 Day Challenge- DAY 9
Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days

Well for the next 365 days I hope that I already graduate and I would be starting my post grad internship... :) I also dream that by then my blog would have a huge following and that I would already have made a niche in the blogging world... I plan to attend more makeup workshops during my freetime so that I will gain the skill set of a mua. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment