Sunday, October 14, 2012

My early christmas wishlist! :P

Hello girls! I know its still mid October but I can already feel the Christmas breeze. :)  Oh how I hope Santa reads blogs too! :)  Is it retarded that I still wish there was really a santa? hehe :P So without further ado I would like to share with you girls my "kikay" wishlist for this year! :)



Hello Kitty palette Charmmy palette, so cute right? :)
Who wouldn't want a Naked palette?!?
Smashbox hydrating pimer! The best primer ever!
MAC Pro longwear foundation... nuff said... :p
Urban Decay glide on eye pencils 15th Anniversary edition... <3

Our camera recently conked out so I am including in this wishlist the Nikon V1 digital cam... isn't it a beauty? :)



and that's my wishlist for this year... I would really be happy if only I could buy even just one of these... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment