Wednesday, October 3, 2012

DAY 4: Back to back Challenge

Makeup Challenge- DAY 4
Do you like wearing foundation? If so, what’s your color and favorite?

I do not usually like to wear foundation but when I do (specially at times  when I have to take pictures), I prefer a sheer to medium coverage with a matte or satin finish. I have normal to combination skin depending on the weather with an olive/yellow undertone which is why I usually use the following foundations (whichever is available at the moment), Neutrogena Healthy Skin in Buff, NARS Sheer glow in Fiji, Revlon Colorstay in 180 Sand Biege, Maybelline Fit me in  Classic Ivory, L'Oreal True Match in W2, Lancome Tient miracle liquid in Buff 4C or Bisque 4W, Shu Uemura face architect in 554 and Max factor Pan stick in Nude Ivory 12. 

For your reference, for my International readers, in MAC foundation I am an NC 35 in winter or NC 45 in summer and for Cinema Secrets I am a 200-65. To see my product review for Cinema Secrets Ultimate Foundation click here!


If you need help in finding the right shade of foundation for you try this foundation matrix from temptalia. :)
http://www.temptalia.com/foundation-matrix


30 Day Challenge- DAY 4
Something you are OCD about

In medical school we are often times teased by our Neuro Psych professors that most medical students are OCD. Which I find disturbingly true at times! :p You can not survive med school if you are not OC in studying... hehe I am not saying that med students like me have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder but   I do believe that we have at least one point have OC tendencies... :) I am not particularly OC with anything... I think... But I have a particular penchant for checking everything I do, for example, before I post or publish a blog post I usually check and recheck everything for 3 up to 5 times before publishing or I usually check and recheck my school bag 3 to 5 times before I go out of the house... So I guess that answers this question! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment