Friday, October 19, 2012

LOTD: Megan fox inspired

Hi there lovelies! I know I have been lacking on beauty posts these past few days... I hope I will be able to make up for them this semestral break ( two week break... at last! ) Today I am going to share with you a Megan Fox inspired look of the day... :) This is my second for the celebrity look series. :)

So here is the look I was insired by... what popped out for me was the red pouty lips, I haven't really tried using red lippies, I feel too overdone whenever I put on a red lipstick... but... I dared try just for the sake of this look... hehe

Megan Fox for Giorgio Armani




I know she used a much "redder" or true red lippie for this look but my skin undertone wouldn't permit me to use such a red lippie... The lipstick that I used here was Nyx round lipstick in snow white. What do you think? Can I rock the red lips? :P 

* sorry for the bad quality pics, My camera decided to break down on me so I used my ipod camera... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment