Sunday, October 14, 2012

DAY 15: Back to back Challenge

I am so happy! I am already half way through with my 30 day challenge! :)

Makeup Challenge- DAY 15
Do you wear blush?





Yes I do wear blush.. occasionally... I sometimes don't wear blush as I have some sort of a natural blush specially when I am not wearing foundation. Wearing blush would make me look like a clown, so I opt to skip it when I am bare faced. But I do wear blush when I have medium to full coverage foundation on.
Photo credits http://www.maybelline.com/Products/Face-Makeup/Blush/Fit-Me-Blush.aspx?shade=Medium+Pink


30 Day Challenge- DAY 15
What do you dislike most about yourself?

I dislike that I get angry fairly easily and when I do I become a potty mouthed "bi-a-tch"... hahaha :p I am telling you, you wouldn't want to cross my path when I am angry! :p haha

No comments:

Post a Comment