Tuesday, October 23, 2012

DAY 24: Back to back Challenge

Makeup Challenge- DAY 24
Which do you like: cream, matte, powder, sheer, or shimmer eye shadows?

I was quite confused with this... If in terms of formulation type I prefer the pressed eye shadows which would come in palettes unlike powder eyeshadows which come in separate containers and are too much of a hassle to bring... When it comes to finish I prefer matte rather than shimmery eyeshadows because I could create more depths and shadows when using matte. I think shimmery eyeshadows only work best for night looks, whereas  matte eyeshadows are more versatile...

30 Day Challenge- DAY 24
Do you have saved text messages? If so, who are they from and why do you still have them?


When I was younger I used to save text messages most especially quotes, jokes etc... But now most saved messages are reminders to me sent by me... hehe 

No comments:

Post a Comment