Monday, October 8, 2012

DAY 12: Back to back Challenge

*This is an advance post because I am having my laptop fixed today I am anticipating that I wont be able to post tomorrow... :P*

Makeup Challenge- DAY 12
Favorite mascara?


My favorite mascara as of the moment is Maybelline Lash Stilletto. I love the sleek black packaging with a sparkly red bottom, it looks like a heel of a stiletto! :) It gives extra length and volume to my otherwise non existent lashes... But one downside is that applying too much causes my lashes to clump up and look like spider legs... I found a tip that to avoid getting spider lashes it is best to apply several coats while it is still wet and not to let it dry in between coats. :)

30 Day Challenge- DAY 12
If you could wish for anything that would come true, 
what would you wish for?

I actually don't know what to wish for right now... I have to think about this though... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment