Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Haul Post!

Hi there dearies... :) I went to Lucky chinatown mall today in binondo and I can't fight the urge to cross the street towards divisoria... hihi This will be a short post though, I just want to share with you what I bought for today. 


  I went gaga and bought 13 different water nail decals! I am just sooo addicted to these! Then I also got hello kitty decals, nail art caviar, and two boxes of falsies! You wont believe how much I got these falsies! :)
















                

                These falsies are amazing. What I love about these is that they are super soft and come in a variety of designs . And best of all they are really affordable, it is priced at 120 pesos per box but I got them for only 95 pesos! :)

Nail art caviar beads! Very pretty colors right? :) It is priced at 100 per set of 10 mini bottles. 

Hello kitty nail decals... :) super cute! :)
  

The water nail decals! :) I supeeer looove these! :)
             
Well that's it for my haul post for today ladies. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment