Tuesday, September 11, 2012

FOTD!

      Hello there lovelies! :) Here was the look I was sporting earlier today... :)

           
         As you can see I decided to go for the "No make up look" :) This is actually my go-to look when I don't feel like putting on too much make up but still I want to look "presentable".
                   
Products used to achieve the look are as follows:

Celeteque facial moisturizer
Careline oil control foundation in "Almond"
Garnier face powder in "light"
EB eye pencil in "natural blone"
Maybelline Lash Stiletto
Snoe Flash on Falsies in "Daisy"
Ardell strip lash adhesive
Maybelline "Fit Me" Blush
L' Occitane Lip Balm
Maybelline Colorsensational in "Born with it"


                                                                        close up shot

                   I just love how light the foundation feels on my face and it really does its job in controlling oil. :) I went out for about 8 hours and I didn't need any touch ups! :) What do you think of this look? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment