Saturday, November 17, 2012

Look what came in the mail today

Hi ladies! I was so excited to get home from duty because I was expecting 2 packages. :) Lookie here ladies! These are just some of the prizes for the makeup and nail art contest!


Encara BB cream from Makeup by Aila Apolo


Soaps from Flawless Beauty Online


Some of the prizes for my makeup and nail art contest!

The prizes are starting to come from my very lovely sponsors, expect more to come ladies! I am still waiting for two other sponsors packages... Yipee! :) And also I am going to tell you a little something about my guest judges, though I am not going to tell who they are just yet, its a surprise! :) 

My sponsors for these lovely prizes are:

Myrskin and Makeup by Aila Apolo for the Encara BB cream

Flawless Beauty Online for the Kojic Soap and Slimming soap.




No comments:

Post a Comment